Now that we are heading into the new year it is time for change. Who is ready to move into their dream home in Orange County?
Check out a list of the most affordable cities on Southern California and reach out to us at www.SoCalLifeRealtors.com for all your real estate needs!
- One of the best cities for young families
- 10 higher education campuses & plenty of financial support for public schools
- 8 out of 10 for Capistrano Unified School District & one of the best public schools
- 9 different parks within one mile of each other, and a dozen libraries and book shops
- Features Orange County Fair, Pacific Amphitheatre, and South Coast Plaza
- High graduation rates & a very stable housing market
- Top company Boeing resides in Seal Beach
- Vast high school graduation rate & a tight-knit community
Rancho Santa Margarita
- High-quality education background with a 94% graduation rate.
- Exceptionally high median household income of $102,975
- Home of the Anaheim Angels and Disneyland
- Beautiful Summer temperatures
- Features a very stable housing market
- Includes many great amenities especially that it is in close proximity to Los Angeles